January - March, 2019
Enfoque UTE is a scientific journal on engineering. It publishes original papers and state-of-the-art review articles in science and technology.
The journal mainly covers the fields of Environmental, Food, Automotive, Industrial, Computer Science, Mecatronics and Petroleum engineerings.
Enfoque UTE is focused on the community of undergraduate and graduate teachers, researchers and students in general.
Automation and Control, Mechatronics, Electromechanics, Automotive
Computer Science, ICTs
- Enfoque UTE has been included in the Index Copernicus, with an ICV of 89.91
- Enfoque UTE has been included in the MIAR ICDS index
- Enfoque UTE has been included in the SciELO collection.
- Enfoque UTE has been included in the REDIB Journals Ranking with an overall score of 19.777 (percentile 82)
- Last published number of Enfoque UTE corresponds to June-2018 (Vol.9-Num.2)., online since 29 June.
- Manuscripts will be received constantly during the year.
- Enfoque UTE publishes four regular numbers a year: March, June, September and December. Additional special issues can be published, dedicated to some specific event or field. Both regular and special numbers cover the fields of Environmental, Food, Automotive, Industrial, Computer Science, Mechatronics and Petroleum engineerings.
- To extend our coverage to a wider scientific audience, Enfoque UTE considers for publication papers written either in english or spanish.
- Please verify that you are using the new template, and read the Style Manual. Both documents can be found in the author guidelines section.
- Please check the author guidelines, clicking on ABOUT/Author guidelines.