Enfoque UTE - Scientific Engineering Journal
Enfoque UTE is a scientific journal that publishes research papers in engineering and related areas. The journal is aimed at the community of teachers, researchers, undergraduate and graduate students in general.
It is clearly oriented towards an international audience and receives collaborations in both English and Spanish, with authors, reviewers and collaborators in general, from all regions and with a great diversity of approaches.
Enfoque UTE firmly believes in the free dissemination of scientific knowledge, which is why it guarantees that its content and its services in general will be totally free for readers, authors and the general public.
In its 11 years of life, the magazine has published more than 300 engineering research papers, serving more than 800 authors. All this has been achieved thanks to the selfless participation of its team of editors, reviewers and contributors, as well as the permanent support of the Universidad UTE, which funds the activities of the journal.
Enfoque UTE is registered and indexed in several of the main international databases such as Web Of Science (ESCI), Redalyc, Scielo, REDIB, Latindex, DOAJ, OAJI, MIAR, Periódica, BibLat, Google Scholar, among many others.
Vol. 11 No. 3 (2020)
- Manuscripts will be received at all times during the year.
- Enfoque UTE publishes quarterly, at the beginning of: January, April, July and October.
- It covers the fields of Environmental, Food, Automotive, Industrial, Computer Science, Mechatronics and Petroleum engineerings.
- To extend our coverage to a wider scientific audience, Enfoque UTE considers for publication papers written either in english or spanish.
- Enfoque UTE publishes a limited number of articles per year, therefore, to serve all the community, it will publish only one article per author, per year (exceptionally two).
- Please check the author guidelines and the style manual, clicking on ABOUT/Author guidelines.