Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Submission information inserted in the web site, must be complete:
- all requested fields, both english and spanish
- all authors, with its affiliation data
- ORCID code for every author
- The document has complete information about authors (the editors will adapt the document for the double blind review)
- The document has not been previously published or submitted for review to another journal or conference.
- The document is 100% adapted to the provided template Word Template; it is a Word 2010 (or above) file
- The document is fully compliant with bibliographic and style requirements, as mentioned in the Author Guidelines,
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 BY EC License.